Adding the Digital Public Library of America (DPLA) Widget to EBSCO Discovery Service (EDS) profiles
The Digital Public Library of America (DPLA) provides rich resources from institutions around the country. You can include content from the DPLA in your EBSCO Discovery Service (EDS) profile in the form of a widget on the right side of the screen.
To enable the widget you must obtain an API key from DPLA. Click here for more information from the DPLA website.
To enable the widget:
- Select the desired EDS profile from the Choose Profile drop-down menu on the Customize Services tab. Your default profile is (eds), although you may have selected to create additional profiles.
- Click the Viewing Results sub-tab.
- Click on Modify next to Widgets.
- On the Widgets page select Add Item.
- Select a Label such as: Digital Public Library of America
- Set the height to: 350
- Set the iFrame URL to:
Note: Replace the ####### with the API Key you received from DPLA.
- Click Submit.
|Services:||EBSCO Discovery Service|