How do I delete a Search Alert or Journal Alert?
You can delete either type of Alert by logging in to your My EBSCOhost personal folder (once you are logged in to EBSCOhost).
To delete an alert:
- Click the Sign in link in the upper left corner of the screen.
- Click the Folder link.
- Your folder contents display, with a menu located on the left-hand column.
- Click either Search Alerts or Journal Alerts.
- Mark the check box for each alert you would like to delete.
- Click the Delete Items button. The selected items are removed from the folder.
- If you do not remember your My EBSCOhost login values, click Sign in and select either I forgot my password or I forgot my user name and password for assistance.
- For additional assistance, Contact EBSCO's Technical Support Department.
|Topic:||Interface Features, Linking Services|
|Services:||EBSCOhost Research Interface|
Find tutorials, FAQs, help sheets, user guides, and more at http://support.ebsco.com.