Searching EBSCOhost using JAWS
Use the keyboard combinations below to start or stop the JAWS screen reader.
- To toggle between your cursor (for the ability to type) and the JAWS cursor, use: INSERT + Z.
- To stop or restart the JAWS voice, use: CTRL.
- To read the full page aloud, or continue reading from previous location, use: INSERT + DOWN ARROW.
- To hear the title of your current Internet Explorer tab, use: CTRL + HOME.
- To refresh your Internet window, use: INSERT + ESC.
The links listed below provide tips on searching EBSCOhost using JAWS.
You may also want to visit the Freedom Scientific website for more in-depth information on using JAWS. The WebAIM website also provides helpful information regarding JAWS and Internet Explorer and other browsers.
|Services:||EBSCOhost Research Interface|