How can I print or save EBSCO eBook pages as a PDF?
If enabled by your administrator, up to 60 pages of an EBSCO eBook can be printed or saved per user as a PDF file from within the eBook Full Text viewer.
- The number of pages may vary depending on individual publisher-specified limits.
- The option to print or save eBook pages may be disabled by your administrator.
- If you have reached your printing limit, the option to print or save eBook pages will be temporarily unavailable.
To print (or save) eBooks pages as a PDF:
Open the eBook in the eBook Full Text viewer.
Go to the first page of the section of pages you would like to print and click the Print icon in the right column.
The Print PDF menu is displayed.
Select to print:
- Current Page: Print only the page you are viewing.
- Current Page and the next XX pages: Enter the number of pages (up to 60) in the field provided.
- This Section: Select to print the entire section of the eBook. (If available to select)
- Print PDF: To send the selected pages to your printer.
- Send as an E-mail: To e-mail the selected pages as a PDF file to yourself.
Note: eBook pages saved as a PDF can be transferred to, and read on eReader devices such as the Nook or Kindle. Consult your device's user manual for instructions on how to manually transfer files to the device.